Who we are
Confidence Connoisseur Ltd is the ‘Controller’ of the personal data we collect from you and about you. This means we are responsible for how we collect data from you and about you, and how we use that data.
Our website address is: http://confidenceconnoisseur.com We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect your data
We collect your data from you over the telephone, during meetings, via email or other mediums. We may also source data through our own research.
What personal data we collect
Personal data/information is any data from which a person can be identified. This is different from data where information is removed which may identify an individual, known as anonymous data.
We may hold any or all of the following personal data/information:
• Name, address, telephone number and email address
What we do with the data we hold
We may use this information for the following purposes:
• to carry out the services agreed with you
• to invoice you
• for internal record-keeping
• to provide interesting and relevant company updates
• to improve our services
• to advise you of services and offers which may be of interest to you
Lawful basis for processing the data
How long we keep your data
We keep your basic personal data for six years after which time it is destroyed and deleted. The information we use for marketing purposes is kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to be contacted.
Who we share your data with
We never share data with a third party.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to:
• request to see the data we hold on you at any time
• request for the data to be corrected or updated as required
• request for the data to be erased if there is no reason for us to be processing it
• object to processing where we rely on legitimate interest or if your data is being used for direct marketing purposes
• request restriction of processing while a matter is being investigated
Please contact email@example.com to address any of the above. If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office: www.ico.org.uk
How we protect your data
Measures are in place to protect the security of your information to prevent your data from being accidentally lost or altered, disclosed, used or accessed by unauthorised personnel. Details available upon request.
Procedures are in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. You will be notified of any suspected breach along with relevant authorities where we are legally required to do so.